The whole town of Arco will turn into a great area dedicated to climbing and outdoor sports lovers.
After crossing the bridge over the River Sarca,
- follow the cycle/pedestrian path to reach the Climbing Stadium, i.e. the venue of the competitions
- go straight on and enter the old town at the foot of the Castle. Here you will find dozens of climbing and outdoor sports shops – the largest offer in Europe – ice cream parlours and cafes which are the meeting point for climbers from all over the world
How to get around
- For those who reach Arco by car: park in the indicated areas and reach the Climbing Stadium on foot or by bicycle.
- For those staying in the GardaTrentino area: the best way to reach the town centre of Arco or the Climbing Stadium is on foot, by bicycle or by public transport. https://www.gardatrentino.it/en/bus-timetables/
- There is the possibility to hire a bicycle upon registration and deposit at the Offices GardaTrentino – Arco and Riva del Garda.